Форум сайта 'Явабокс.нет'

Сообщество любителей мобильных устройств
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 23:02

Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: When do amazon advertising commissions show up?
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 авг 2022, 14:55 

I've been Advertising services on amazon for 12 years, but there's one issue I never really looked into until now: commissions do not immediately appear on your reports when you sell goods that aren't Amazon warehouse goods or fulfilled by Amazon, but rather by third parties. In reality, because I recently had a sizable third-party transaction and was paying closer attention to my commissions, I discovered that it had been more than a month since I received payment (well, not paid, that takes another full month - but I mean, for it to at least show up in my commissions).

Has anyone actually looked into this to see how long it takes for commissions from third-party sales to appear in your reports, and is there a chance that you might not get paid at all and need to pursue it? It's a little opaque; there ought to be some sort of "pending" column.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: When do amazon advertising commissions show up?
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 сен 2022, 10:26 

It is an excellent website quordle game. Your essay was enjoyable to read. This is a fantastic document for me. I've marked this and will be coming to read new posts.

Часовой пояс: UTC