Форум сайта 'Явабокс.нет'

Сообщество любителей мобильных устройств
Текущее время: 28 апр 2024, 04:17

Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Urwerk 100 Watch UR-100V BLUE PLANET
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 апр 2023, 06:55 

Urwerk continues to confuse and fascinate with its new Jump Time UR-112 "Back to Black" is expensive, weird, and a new favorite.replica watches for sale

Urwerk's wild mind is back with a new limited edition blacked-out version of the brand's all-digital display, the UR-112 Aggregat "Back to Black" in DLC-coated titanium and steel, the Urwerk special Part of a series of projects.

Hidden under the skeletonized steel "hood" (the hood of the American foreigner) is a fully mechanical yet futuristic UR-13.01 movement, powering the digital display with jumping hours and displaying various five A rotating barrel for the minute intervals, with the bottom pointing to the minutes following that interval, tracking vertically from top to bottom. The hood can also be flipped up to reveal the elapsed seconds digital display and power reserve indicator as well as more of the heart of the case, which is finished in sandblasted and pearlized DLC-coated titanium.Shopping replica watches

The case is 42mm wide, 51mm long (for a normal watch that actually has lugs, we call it lug-to-lug), and 16mm high. It's certainly a chunky watch, but it's relatively reasonable when you consider that the energy powering the movement is transmitted in four different directions on 12 axes to drive the extremely complex digital display. The movement includes one of the longest individual parts in modern watchmaking, a shaft a few centimeters long driving the hour and minute prisms, which are made even more legible by the use of a Super-Luminova coating.

With all the incredible and futuristic features of this high quality replica watches, and being water resistant to 30 meters, you might want to keep this Urwerk on land just in case.

Urwerk is one of the few ultra-modern brands that I can't put my hands down. I'm someone who loves classic enamel, polished movements, and beautiful round case designs, but Urwerk just makes it all look dull by comparison. Wearing a watch with a classic design, seeing Urwerk feels like driving a Volvo to the grocery store and then pulling over next to a Lamborghini Countach. Aggressive styling, air vents, and an iconic and creative time display scream "I am the future!" Is this what a watch should be?

All the cool Urwerkian hallmarks are here - the long lines of the case, the DLC-coated titanium, the hood that you can pop open to see the movement that powers the wildly jumping digital hour display. But do you know what the essence of Urwerk is? How difficult it is to explain how to read their luxury replica watches. Best to see them for yourself, the “drag” minute display slowly rotates from top to bottom of the display in small sapphire tubes at five-minute intervals. Along the way, an arrow points to little hash marks telling you it was "35 minutes plus 4 minutes" before the display scrolled to "40 minutes plus 0." Confusing right? Better to go in person, I promise.

Then there was the "inspiration," which Urwerk co-founder Martin Frei says came from a rare Bugatti Atlantic in Ralph Lauren's extensive car collection. The "Art Deco" character of the vintage Buggati is not apparent to me on the watch, which leads me to believe that whatever inspiration Urwerk drew from it was far from, or even relevant to, the result. It probably shouldn't. As with any Urwerk, the UR-112 is what makes it unique, and it's the only design feature one should worry about if one wants to drop over 250,000 CHF on a watch.

Maybe it's not what a watch should be -- or at least not your first, second, or even 12th watch -- but it's still pretty cool. But if the replica watches for men is a Countach (or a Bugatti, or any other car I can only dream of driving), then it's time to break out of my daydreams and get back to driving my Volvo. At least I have enough trunk space for all my groceries.

Base
Brand: Urwerk
Model: UR-112 back black

Diameter: 42mm
Thickness: 16mm
Case material: DLC-treated titanium and steel
Dial Color: Black and White Titanium Numerals Jumping Hours
Index: white numbers on a black background
Luminous: Super-Luminova
Water resistance: 30 meters
Strap/Bracelet: Rubber

sports
Caliber: UR-13.01 Automatic winding
Functions: Jumping digital hours and trailing digital minutes on a satellite prism; Digital seconds; Power reserve indicator
Power reserve: 48 hours
Winding: automatic
Chain Frequency: 28,880 vph
Gems: 66
Other Details: Round Grain, Sandblasted, Côtes de Genève, Polished Screw Heads

Часовой пояс: UTC