Форум сайта 'Явабокс.нет'

Сообщество любителей мобильных устройств
Текущее время: 18 апр 2024, 23:36

Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: why my brother printer won't print
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 дек 2021, 03:45 

Have you just encountered the issue of “Error Printer” while attempting to get a print from your Windows 10 printer? Brother Printer is a prevalent issue encountered by all printer brands in error conditions. If you've updated your system from an earlier version to the recent version of Windows 10, you may face this issue a lot more. You'll learn how to solve Brother Printer Error State Windows 8 in this step-by-step tutorial. why my brother printer won't print

Step 1: Fix Port issues:- Wh y my Brother printer in error state When it comes to printers, Windows 10 has some ports issues. By following the measures: –

Go to Device Manager, you can solve this rapidly. By right-clicking the Start menu and choosing “Device Manager” from the menu of the power user, you can do this. Click on the View menu in the Device Manager window and from the drop-down select “Show hidden devices” choices.

Now, in the Device Manager window, you will see the choices for Ports (COM & LPT). Expand the Printer Port category and right-click it. Click Properties from the pop-up menu that appears.

Часовой пояс: UTC