Форум сайта 'Явабокс.нет'

Сообщество любителей мобильных устройств
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:27

Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: MicroBT Whatsminer M30s++
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2022, 10:08 

Whatsminer M30s 112T mining SHA 256 at 112TH s low 3472W Order direct from manufacturer.Whatsminer M30s++ has the highest hashrate of any commercially available SHA-256 miner. The M30s++ is built for reliability, stability and profitability. At 112Th/s and coming with all required plugs to mine out of the box, this is a perfect unit for a first time miner or large scale farms. The M30s++ is currently in hundreds of mining facilities worldwide. MicrotBT Whatsminer M30S++ from MicroBT using SHA-256 algorithm at hashrate of 112Th/s, power consumption of 3472W. MicroBT Whatsminer M30s++

Заголовок сообщения: audiomack music promotion
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 мар 2022, 02:57 

Dazzling post. I Have Been examining about this issue. So a commitment of thankfulness is all together to post. Totally cool post. It 's incredibly exceptionally OK and Useful post.Thanks audiomack music promotion

Заголовок сообщения: I will give you my book of complete python 3 from zero to ma
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 мар 2022, 09:52 

I will give you my book of complete python 3 from zero to mastery
Learn Python from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Python book (we use the latest version of Python). This book is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete Python book anymore.This comprehensive and project based book will introduce you to all of the modern skills of a Python developer (Python 3) and along the way, we will build real world projects to add to your portfolio (You will get access to all the the code from the projects we build, so that you can put them on your portfolio right away)
In The Book We Will Learn :

(Python Object and Data Structure Basics,Python Comparison Operators,Python Statements,Methods and Functions,Object Oriented Programming,Modules and Packages,Errors and Exception Handling,Built-in Functions,Python Decorators,Python Generators,Advanced Python Modules,Advanced Python Objects and Data Structures)

book link : complete python 3 from zero to mastery

Часовой пояс: UTC