Форум сайта 'Явабокс.нет'

Сообщество любителей мобильных устройств
Текущее время: 14 май 2024, 05:13

Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Is It illegal to Go on the Dark Web Links in Canada?
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 май 2021, 08:46 

One of the most interesting and hottest areas of discussion on the Internet right now is whether or not it is illegal to go on the dark web to look for stuff. You see, there are many people out there who use cyberspace for their illegal activities. And I would have to say that for them it is totally fine to go on the dark side for what they need. However, I think for the rest of us it would be totally unacceptable. It would seem like a breach of the law.

Of course, if you were looking for some really good deals on illegal software or other items you could definitely go on the dark side and find them. However, going on any dark web links from a site that you have never visited is probably pretty foolish. Even though you might be using your credit card to make the purchases, if you were going through a site that you have never even seen you could be opening up yourself up to possible identity theft. And that would not be good.

Therefore, although I do not think that it is illegal to go on the links in Canada, I think that it is a smart idea to watch what you type into any kind of address on the Internet. If you are not sure that you are ever going to enter any personal or financial information onto a website, you might want to go ahead and skip that particular web site altogether. But if you are sure that you are going to type in your credit card information or some other type of personal information you may wish to at least use the outer perimeter of the web for your information. Just make sure that you are heading on over to the nice, clean, well lit web when you do.

Часовой пояс: UTC